Arihant NTA UGC NET/JRF/ SET Paper 2 Public Administration
UGC NET is a national-level exam conducted by NTA to certify the eligibility of candidates for the post of
‘Assistant Professor’ or ‘Junior Research Fellowship’. The aspirants must check the exam pattern and
latest syllabus to reserve their seats for the aforementioned post.
To make yourself exam ready, take hold on the updated and revised edition of “NTA UGC PAPER-2
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION”, which has been designed as a complete package for the aspiring candidates
of UGC NET in Public Administration. This book provides exhaustive, crisp text resources and an
enormous question bank with answers to help aspirants for passing the exam on the first attempt.
Prepared as per the latest syllabus applicable from June 2019, the main chapter contents are
highlighted to quickly brush up on the chapter before the exam. This book caters to all aspirants'
requirements and makes them do well in the NTA UGC exam.
1. A complete package for NTA UGC PAPER-2 PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
2. Coverage of the entire syllabus in 10 units
3. Inclusion of Previous Years’ Questions and 3 Model Papers
4. Main contents of the chapter are highlighted
5. Approx. 4000 MCQs are provided to deeply understand topics
Available at Ksagar Book Centre
www. ksagaronline.com or call on 9545567862 / 02024453065
There are no reviews yet.